There are a number of forms that you have to update or resubmit annually to remain a member of Boy Scouts of America and Troop 205. Please use the below list as a reference of what forms are required.

BSA Forms (must submit new forms)

Troop Forms (must ensure information is up-to-date)

  • Troop Release – This form is to allow Troop Leadership the ability to make decisions for your scout in case of dire emergencies.
  • Emergency Contact – Kept by Troop leadership to contact parents and emergency contacts in case there is a situation that requires their knowledge or approval.